Our online shop is open
Delivery includes a £1 donation towards YYY Foundation and free meals for Doctors & Nurses at the RUH hospital.
Organising a party? It’s hard work trying to please everyone. That’s why we’ve created special menus just for groups. Simply choose your preferred menu, each menu has a variety of sharing dishes catering to different tastes. Then let us know if anyone has any special requirements and we’ll arrange everything for you.
Our delivery menu may change from time to time depending on the availability of fresh ingredients.
Our virtual restaurant is offering 2 categories of meals.
READY MEALS - that just require you to reheat and finish at home
MEAL KITS - that have all the ingredients ready prepared and spiced, by following a few simple instructions you can cook them at home for maximum freshness.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What's on, where to be, who to see while you're in Bath