WE ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
In the meantime we would like to thank all our customers for their fantasic support over the past 16 years. Stay safe and we hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Our restaurant maybe closed to the public but it’s not gone and here is where we start our fight back. We're aiming to build an online community, selling ready meals to our local Bath area, ingredients to the UK and building a library of recipes.
Our thoughts are with our suppliers who like us are small independant businesses, by supporting us you are also supporting them.
Organising a party? It’s hard work trying to please everyone. That’s why we’ve created special menus just for groups. Simply choose your preferred menu, each menu has a variety of sharing dishes catering to different tastes. Then let us know if anyone has any special requirements and we’ll arrange everything for you.
Our delivery menu may change from time to time depending on the availability of fresh ingredients.
Our virtual restaurant is offering 2 categories of meals.
READY MEALS - that just require you to reheat and finish at home
MEAL KITS - that have all the ingredients ready prepared and spiced, by following a few simple instructions you can cook them at home for maximum freshness.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What's on, where to be, who to see while you're in Bath