We have transformed our restaurant during lockdown with handmade and painted screens for safe distancing without compromising the dining experience we know you love here at Yak Yeti Yak. We also have a new interactive live booking system make it really easy for you to secure a table when you want it.
Currently we can welcome parties of 6 guests - you can book online.
We are also opening for dinner service only at the moment.
We will be launching a new click-and-collect service in the summer. More news to follow.
Our seasonal specials will be back as soon as we reopen. It won't be long now.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What's on, where to be, who to see while you're in Bath