Last orders for delivery on Saturday 4th July will be 7pm on friday 3rd July. We're going to concentrate on opening so deliveries will be suspended after the 4th.
Thanks for all the support for our deliveries you have helped us to cook 1000 meals for key workers at the RUH.
Sarah & Sera
The latest guidelines (June 17th) are that we will only be able to take bookings upto 6 people, we are launching home party boxes for 10-30 people available for delivery on Fridays and Saturdays at first, they will be available on other nights once we can open.
If there are any changes we will post them here.
Our seasonal specials will be back as soon as we reopen. It won't be long now.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What's on, where to be, who to see while you're in Bath