We are now opening from 5pm with our last online booking slots at 8pm so you will still have time to eat in comfort before the 10pm curfew. If you need a later table please drop us a line and we will do everything we can to help on the understanding that your time with us will be shorter than ideal.
Thanks, Sarah & Sera
Currently we can welcome parties of 6 guests - please book online to help with track and trace.
We are also opening for dinner service only at the moment.
Slices of marinaded chicken breast stir-fried with tomatoes and hebs found in the jungles of southern Nepal.
10 reasons to try us...
- Family owned & run restaurant with authentic Nepalese atmosphere.
- Traditional dining with low tables & floor cushions (plus tables & chairs!)
- Delicious, fragrant cooking using local, seasonal ingredients.
- Ever changing Specials menu introducing new and exciting tastes.
- Nepalese owner Sera & his team of chefs bring their own traditions to the table.
- Located in the centre of Bath very near key attractions.
- A simple 3 minute walk from the train station.
- Public car park within a minute’s walk.
- Take away menu available.
- Rave reviews from regulars and chance visitors alike.
Follow us on Facebook & keep up to date with instant news and reviews
Articles, notes & recipes from us, the restaurant & Nepal
We started in responce to the earthquake 2015 we are now focusing on rebuilding.
What's on, where to be, who to see while you're in Bath